Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
We warmly welcome you to our Park.
Please take time to read the following park rules and guidelines for the Park.
We want everyone to enjoy and have a pleasant experience staying here.
Our motto is; ‘Please do to others as you would have them do to you.’
This should make for a great experience for all.
- Check-in time is 12:00 noon to 5pm on the day of check-in.
- Check-out is 11:00am on the day of check-out/departure.
- Early check-in or Late check-out may be available, subject to availability and approval of management a fee may occur.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:
- Online bookings – Full payment at time of booking
- Park direct bookings – 1st night payable within 7 days of Booking.
- Bookings are not confirmed until deposits are received.
- Full Payment must be made on arrival and there are no refunds for early departures.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- No refund is provided if cancellation is less that 48-hours before the check-in time.
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded less one nights’ accommodation.
- Where bookings are cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, an amount equalling 25% of the total accommodation quoted above will be retained (or one night’s accommodation whichever is greater).
- Bookings can be moved without penalty (dependent on revised booking period). Customers may hold credit on their client account if cancelling or postponing a confirmed booking (applies only to those having already paid a confirmation deposit) for up to 28 nights only.
- Please note that if cancellation occurs less than the required notice period, there is NO refund applicable, however monies paid may be held in client account for a maximum of 12 months, to enable guest to rebook. No name changes or transfers are permitted. The tariff may vary depending on new tariffs.
- No refunds are given or early departures or cancellations once arrived.
If you wish to extend please advise reception as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate you but we can only guarantee your site up to the date on your receipt as some sites have advanced bookings.
Only one discount policy applies on any one visit.
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th night free, powered or unpowered sites during low season only.
*Not available on special event weekends, long weekends or school holidays.
Sites a usually allocated at the time of check-in, however guests may request a specific site. Depending on availability, management will endeavour to hold a site for you. Management cannot guarantee any site allocation due to circumstances that may arise after your booking has been confirmed.
Please leave your site clear of litter and any pet debris on departure.
We reserve the right to refuse entry into the park grounds.
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
In the respect & for the comfort of others staying within our park, we only allow one vehicle per booking. No washing of vehicles or repairs to be done on the park without prior permission.
Not to be ridden after dark or before 8am. They must not be ridden around the ablution block area as this may cause an accident. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure their children wear helmets in the park if riding bicycles.
Walking pace for all cars and bicycles, be aware of children and pedestrians.
Please note the Camp Kitchen and Ablution areas are non smoking at all times.
We are pleased to be able to allow you to bring your pets on your visit but they must be kept under control at all times;
- Your pets must be leashed at all times
- You MUST Clean up after your pets, pickup and bin any refuse.
- Dogs must not be left alone, onsite, at any time during your stay
- Dogs are not allowed to bark uncontrollably, or indulge in antisocial or destructive behaviour at any time or upset other guests
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in
- We regret we are unable to permit very large dogs, or dogs of a breed, that may cause other guests to experience anxiety or fear for their safety
- Any dogs registered as a dangerous breed are expressly barred from entering the park without a Vet
Certificate of Safety.
- The decision to allow a guest with a pet into the park is at the Managers absolute discretion, at all times
- The Park washing machines, laundry trough and driers must not be used for washing pet bedding
- The Park laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen and BBQ areas are out of bounds to all pets at all times
- Under no circumstances are pets to be bathed within the Ablution Block precinct
- Parents are responsible for safety, control and supervising the behaviour of their children. Guests please be aware of children and take care.
- Park patrons use these facilities at their own risk; no responsibility will be taken by the park management for any loss or damage to persons, property or equipment.
- Please advise management of any damage or maintenance issues you see or come across in the park as soon as possible
- Children Must be accompanied by a parent in the ablutions at all times.
- The ablutions are a wet area, for your own safety please wears appropriate foot wear.
- Do Not take any Glass items into the Ablutions.
Please leave clean and tidy for the next person.
- Please wrap all rubbish before placing in the general rubbish bins.
- Recycle Bins – All containers, cans, bottles etc must be rinsed before going into the recycle bins.
- Cooking oil, fat, tea leaves or other kitchen waste are to be wrapped or securely contained and placed in the bins.
- Please leave laundry clean after use.
- Washers use 4 x $1 coins, dryers use 2 x $1 coins. Check office if you need change. Please remove clothes from washers and dryers as soon as possible after cycle has finished
- Management reserves the right to remove items left in machines for a lengthy period of time.
- We do allow certain fires, fire pits etc during certain seasons.
- You must inform and/or have permission from management before lighting.
- Please inform when checking in or while your stay.
- Absolutely no fires during Fire bans.
- Please check with management if you have any questions.
All guests, please be aware our park is near a bush environment and close to homes so extra care is needed.
It is suggested that a torch is carried around after dusk to prevent personal injury.
- All powered sites require a 15amp rated lead. A few sites may need longer leads (20m) please check at reception.
- Please do not tie down power cords around tree limbs or in knots as it causes short outs. Always wrap loosely or hang from a stretchy strap if needed.
There is a bbq located near the camp kitchen. We appreciate your cleaning of the bbq’s after use.
NOISE & BEHAVIOUR:
None of the below listed misbehaviour will be tolerated.
- Excessive Noise from 10pm to 8am
- Drunken, aggressive or offensive behaviour
- Noise/music/behaviour that impacts on the enjoyment of others at all times
- Disobeying a lawful direction from Park Management/Caretakers
- As a Caravan Park guest, you are welcome to have visitors during your stay, you are responsible for your visitors behaviour.
- If visitors intending to stay overnight they must register with management, fees payable and if ablution used.
- All visitors must report to reception prior to visiting guests on the park.
- Management reserves the right for any Breach or violation of these above park rules or any directives from management or violations of any laws or legislation, or if a pet is causing a nuisance, will result in immediate eviction from the park, with no refund given.
- Office hours vary from time to time. But the park is never unattended. If the office is closed at anytime or in an Emergency please call the phone number on the office door, Or the Park phone number 0419 043 885.